Thinking about summer vacation when quarantine is over? Do you want to stay at a place which is close to home, safe, has minimal exposure to COVID-19, affordable and has the ability to cancel for free at the last moment?
How about visiting North Carolina this summer? Email email@example.com to book your WORRY FREE summer vacation!
Below are the 10 Best Family Friendly Resorts in North Carolina!
1. Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk
Providing an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience, it offers a family-friendly setting with an array of amenities designed for travelers like you. Given the close proximity to Holy Redeemer By the Sea Catholic Church (2.6 mi), guests of Hilton Kitty Hawk can easily experience one of Kitty Hawk's most popular landmarks. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Kitty Hawk Hilton offer a flat screen TV and air conditioning. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including room service.
2. Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington E Wrightsville Beach
This beautiful oceanfront hotel boasts pristine beaches, low key family fun, water sports and just plain relaxation. The Holiday Inn Resort has all the comforts of home with fabulous views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Concierge will schedule your massage or you can relax in the indoor and outdoor pools. This NC oceanfront hotel has something for all ages including a kids activity center (equipped with interactive gaming system), whirlpools, playground, bike rentals, and much more. Everything you need for your vacation is within your reach.
3. Best Western Plus Westgate Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites is a charming hotel that brings the best of Leland to your doorstep. Guest rooms offer amenities such as a flat screen TV, and guests can go online with free wifi offered by the hotel. The property also boasts a pool and free breakfast, to help make your stay more enjoyable. Brunswick Riverwalk at Belville (2.9 mi), located nearby, makes Best Western Plus Westgate Hotel a great place to stay for those interested in visiting this popular Leland landmark.
4. Grandover Resort, Golf, Spa and Conference Center
A newly renovated Resort Hotel in 2018-19. Rising above the North Carolina Foothills is the Grandover Resort & Spa, a picturesque resort with 244 guestrooms, Spa and two award-winning 18-holes championship golf courses. Enjoy our luxurious Indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, tennis, fitness center and local Art Gallery. AAA award-winning Di Valletta restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner overlooking the picturesque golf course. Also enjoy the cafe and game room for a more casual meal and be sure to enjoy the brand new Fire Pit area! Sip custom cocktails at the 1808 lobby bar or our 19 & Timber speakeasy bar.
5. The Omni Grove Park Inn
The Omni Grove Park Inn, located in Asheville, N.C., is one of the country's most celebrated resorts. Offering beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an expansive tennis and fitness center, an award winning spa and spacious convention facilities. This AAA Four Diamond Property is listed on Fodor's "Top 10 Luxury Spa Resorts" and Travel + Leisure's rankings of "Top Spa Resorts" in the world.
6. Ocean Isle Inn
Ocean Isle Inn is an oceanfront hotel located on the coast of southeastern North Carolina. They are located just west of the pier and have an incredible soft sand beach. Enjoy both the indoor and outdoor pool. Relax in the gazebo overlooking the surf. They are a quick walk to putt-putt, island restaurants and shops.
7. Shell Island Resort
Nestled on the northern tip of Wrightsville Beach, Shell Island Resort is surrounded by a sprawling expanse of sand and unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, Mason’s Inlet, and Figure Eight Island. This family-friendly resort and hotel boasts a front row seat to the beckoning sea and a beach that seems to stretch endlessly, making it feel like it is yours alone.
8. Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront is the only Outer Banks hotel that features over 4 acres of pristine oceanfront, and is located in the quiet, residentially-zoned historic area in Nags Head. They have 4 acres of beautiful oceanfront sand dunes, pristine beach, manicured Bermuda lawns and lush barrier island gardens. Relax year-round in the indoor heated pool or jump into the beautiful Atlantic Ocean just outside their doors.
9. The Ritz- Carlton Charlotte
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte blends contemporary décor and a flair for innovation to immerse guests in a well-appointed luxury escape. Herbs and honey from the LEED® Gold-certified property’s rooftop garden garnish culinary delights at Bar Cocoa and K Lounge, and The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Charlotte whisks guests away to dramatic skyline views and pink Himalayan salt therapy. Guests appreciate our proximity to local attractions including notable museums and idyllic parks.
10. Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
The hotel is just minutes away from Uptown Charlotte, the airport and world class shopping. This hotel combines Southern hospitality with contemporary amenities such as business center, Food For Thought Restaurant & Bar, extensive fitness center/weight room, sauna, pools, sand volleyball court and Splash pool bar. All guest rooms have complimentary internet service. Nearby attractions include: Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, NASCAR Hall of Fame, sporting and entertainment venues such as Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America Stadium.
10 Things To Do in North Carolina
1. Visit the largest house in America, Biltmore, George Vanderbilt’s country estate. Plus enjoy the gardens, winery, Antler Hill Village, historic farm, 4-star Inn on Biltmore Estate, shops, restaurants, branded products, and outdoor adventures.
2. Climb the infamous Cape Lookout Lighthouse and you’ll be able to see various parts of the state.
3. Visit Walton’s Distillery to taste some of their Moonshine, Whiskey and Bourbon.
4. Take your whole family to Dan Nicholas Park! They are equipped with a carousel, a kiddy train ride, some water fun, playgrounds, and a large campsite to cook a yummy barbecue.
5. Explore North Carolina’s original theme park, Tweetsie! The Tweetsie Railroad takes you through a world of imaginations and a whole lot more!
6. Visit one of the many North Carolina Aquariums and you’ll be surrounded by some of the prettiest marine life.
7. The Flying Bike is a unique opportunity to explore parts of North Carolina by bike!
8. Bring out your adventurous side at Canopy Ridge Farm with some of the coolest zipline courses!
9. Or participate in some jet skiing, water tubing, and parasailing at Nor’Banks Sailing and Watersports.
10. Explore all of Charlotte by riding on the Charlotte Comedy City Tour Bus, where the funny bus never ends!