We have gathered the TOP 10 BEST LUXURY Hotels in GREECE!
To book your next WORRY FREE vacation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Herodion hotel: A place that fully embraces the classicism of the ancient centre where it resides, while being fully at one with the city’s modern scene. Herodion is a story of continual innovation and uncompromising dedication to the highest hospitality standard.Herodion is situated in the heart of the most elegant and residential blocks of Athens on the doorstep of the new Acropolis Museum. Amidst an olive tree garden and with an unsurpassable, breathtaking view of the Acropolis, you can soak in the bliss of our two Jacuzzi or refresh yourself under the water spray.
2. InnAthens: Right in the center of Athens, just a few steps from Syntagma square, the never sleeping Ermou str. and the breathtaking Acropolis we have established the ideal urban destination. With just 20 rooms in total, our goal is for you to enjoy a personalized experience, reminiscent of the vintage yet industrialized city of Athens.
3. Phidias Piraeus Hotel: The most popular hotel in Piraeus, Phidias Piraeus is a boutique Hotel that combines perfect location, excellent services and facilities. Radically renovated in 2015 so as to offer a luxurious stay at the best price. The comfortable rooms are fully equipped with all the special amenities and details, offered at luxury level, such as state of the art intelligent appliances, top quality bathroom accessories, top quality COCO-MAT beds and mattresses, spacious furnished terraces, free very fast wireless for all. They are located in the safest area of the city. Apart from being very near the port, the hotel neighbours the most commercial and tourist friendly roads and promenade.
4. Elia Ermou Athens Hotel: The carefully designed facilities of our 123 luxurious rooms and suites can satisfy all your needs. The Elia Ermou Athens Hotel is situated on the most commercial street of Athens, just 300 meters from the Hellenic Parliament and at equal distance from Syntagma Metro Station and the Zappeion National Garden. Modern decoration and comfort define all types of rooms and suites. Most rooms with private hammam and hydromassage bathtub offer special relaxation.
5. Electra Metropolis: The “Electra Metropolis" is a brand new 5 star hotel in the heart of the city. It is situated at the beginning of Mitropoleos Street next to Syntagma Square, the most famous square in Greece, and has been welcoming business travellers and holiday makers to Athens since September 2016. This Athens luxury lifestyle hotel is near many Athens tourist attractions and other places to visit in Athens, Greece. This new jewel of Athens is founded on the values of “Electra Hotels & Resorts”, and has 216 luxurious and fully equipped suites and rooms with views of the Acropolis and the old neighbourhood of Plaka. There is also an impressive atrium in the centre of the hotel which is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, the spa and also conference rooms, meeting rooms and lecture rooms which make the hotel one of the best venues in Athens for hosting corporate events in Athens. The hotel also has a unique Roof Garden with a spectacular view of the Parthenon and the entire city.
6. Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa: On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini’s brand new concept of hospitality. Experience a decadent spa treatment whilst gazing out to iconic postcard views of the caldera and the royal blues of the sea! Ensconce yourself in the ultimate in self-indulgence with one of our extensive facial menus and specialty massage treatments. Revive your body and restore your energy, relax in safe hands and simply enjoy the moment!
7. Makedonia Palace:The Makedonia Palace lobby has been completely renovated, both functionally and aesthetically. The reception area has been moved and transformed so as to occupy a central, prominent position in the lobby area, creating two distinct spaces – the welcome area of the street entrance, and the one accessible by the waterfront, also serving as the lobby of the Hotel’s Business Centre. Warm earthy colors matching perfectly the surroundings. Classic elegance. Smart technology that allows you to adjust lighting and temperature from your phone. Welcome and enjoy your stay.
8. The Met Hotel: In the vibrant city of Thessaloniki, where history and art constantly inform a forward-thinking business culture, THE MET HOTEL, a distinguished member of Design Hotels, offers discerning corporate and leisure travelers a sophisticated and inspiring metropolitan experience. Conveniently located in the new harbor area, one of the city’s most lively quarters, and within easy reach of the monument-studded city center, THE MET HOTEL is an ideal choice featuring luxury accommodations, gourmet dining, state of the art business conferencing facilities, and a top class spa & rejuvenation center, all supported by outstanding services and meticulous attention to detail. During your stay at The Met Hotel, you can use our Free Shuttle bus transfer from and to the Aristotle Central Square.
9. Hotel Grande Bretagne: With breathtaking views of the fabled Acropolis, regal Syntagma Square and the Parliament, lush Lycabettus Hill or the original Olympic Stadium, the multi-awarded 5 star Hotel Grande Bretagne offers an unrivaled perspective of Athens' mythical history. Located right in the heart of the city since 1874, the multi-awarded landmark hotel is within walking distance of exclusive shopping areas, museums and the business district.
10. Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa: Remaining in the same family for six generations now, hospitality and authentic charm are an important part of our heritage. Paying homage to the history of the building, all the areas have been sensitively restored to its original splendor. The appearance of this historic structure transports guests to a rare place of refined elegance, where impeccable service, distinctive style and uncommon luxuries rule the day. With just 24 guestrooms and suites, decorated with a mix of modern and classical décor and furnishings; each room has its own individual character and style. All rooms seamlessly weave architectural heritage with contemporary design.