Along with our partners at "Not Just a Tourist", we are offering a sample 2-Day Trip to Morocco from Seville. Absorb the Mediterranean scenery along the African continent, visit Tangier and Cape Spartel, Experience the blue town of Chefchaouen, Explore colorful medinas and observe the Moroccan lifestyle.
On the first day:
- travel to the port of Tarifa from Seville, viewing the famous rock of Gibraltar
- enjoy amazing views of the African continent on your way
- ferry across the infamous Gibraltar Strait to Tangier
- drive along the Mediterranean, through the wealthy California District and palaces and villas to the Spartel Cape,
- visit the neolithic Hercules Caves.
- learn of local history in the Kasbah Museum
- follow narrow alleyways down to the vibrant Medina, filled with colorful boutiques, bazaars and lively souks, displaying a unique style of life.
On the next day:
- head to Chefchauen, one of the prettiest towns in Morocco through a beautiful mountain road during 2.15 hour
- visit the Kasbah built by Moulay Ismail and the charming Uta El Hammam square in the heart of the city.
- eat lunch in the warmth of your surroundings
- walk through the beautiful alleyways to the Ras El Ma Spring