Many people ask me why they should use a travel agent to book their travel – after all, you can easily search for and book your travel online all by yourself through Expedia, Orbitz, or a similar site. I have to admit that many years ago I thought so myself. I was also younger, carefree, and not as demanding in terms of quality of my travel experience – I just wanted to get out there to see the world! But as I (inevitably!) grew older and my kids were born, I started to realize that little things that I never paid attention to have the power to make or break my travel experience, particularly when traveling with children. Can that all-inclusive resort accommodate my child with a food allergy? Does this hotel serve breakfast early enough so that my family can eat before catching that early train? If my travel plans get disrupted because of weather or for any other reason – is there someone who can help me adjust my itinerary, or would I need to spend an hour on the phone with Expedia's customer service from the airport while simultaneously making sure my kids don't kill each other? These little details become more and more important as our lives (and travel plans) get complicated and we start traveling as families. I realized that there is a demand for travel professionals who are knowledgeable, dedicated, and can provide FULL SERVICE to clients, which means not just with bookings, but also during travel to make sure everything goes as planned, and if it doesn’t – take care of any necessary travel adjustments and problems that arise. This is what my agency does – we take care of every little detail - during planning AND during actual travel – so that my clients can relax and fully enjoy their trip.
So, why should you use Family Travel Concierge to plan your next vacation?
1. We PERSONALLYEXPERIENCE various BEACH, CRUISE, WORLD EXPLORATION, and SKI vacations. I travel extensively, with and without my three children. From beach resorts in Riviera Maya to Disney Cruises in Mediterranean, from exploring Hong Kong to touring London, from skiing in the Alps to having adventure tours in Costa Rica, I and my staff have personally been to many world destinations, and can provide recommendations from personal experience.
2. We have thousands of HAPPY CLIENTS, whom we personally INTERVIEW after they return from their travel adventures asking about their experiences, positive and negative, to help plan future trips.
3. We personally INSPECT and TEST various hotels, resorts, tours, cruises, activities, restaurants. During our inspection trips, we visit dozens of hotels. We build relationships with hotel management teams and select THE BEST tour guides around the world.
4. We provide COMPLIMENTARY CONCIERGE service for ALL our clients. Before our clients leave for their vacations, we help to arrange transfers between airports and hotels, make restaurant reservations, send special requests to hotels, book tours, as well as an advise our clients on what to bring and what to expect during their trips. We arrange destination special events such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs and birthday celebrations.
5. We provide COMPETITIVE PRICES for all types of vacations that we plan, including price matching with other systems that may have more competitive pricing.
6. We are ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP if anything goes wrong during your vacation : rearrange flights if flights are canceled, reroute clients to different destinations due to political unrests in certain countries, change tours if clients' kids get sick, etc. In other words, we are here to solve ANY problems that might arise during your trip. In case of emergency, clients communicate to us via Facebook, text, phone, email, or WhatsUp.
We have thousands of happy customers who keep returning to book their next trips. They appreciate the personalized, concierge service that Family Travel Concierge provides that you can’t get from any other travel agency. Please email us at email@example.com to book your next vacation!