- KONOBA LUČAC - very reasonable price place where local fishermen always had their lunch; traditional local food
- BAJAMONTI - beautiful view at the sea; one of the most famous restaurants in Split - not cheap but excellent sea food
- RESTAURANT POSEIDON - seafood restaurant run by famous local restaurant family - traditional local sea food
- KONOBA MASLINA
- KAMENICA (Gundulićeva poljana 8) - the only restaurant our tour guide eate in when in Dubrovnik. The food was always good, they tried to keep the place authentic, not posh For the restaurant inside of the Old town, the price is reasonable.
- RESTAURANT MIMOZA - a few meters before entering the Old town through the main gate (Ulica branitelja Dubrovnika 9)
- KLARISA (Poljana Paska Miličevića 4) - one of the most beautiful restaurants, posh and good food (at least when I was there once)